Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I love a theme…

IMG_5359
even when it is just cleaning products!
Lavender is the flavor of the moment. I particularly like the lavender vanilla blend which mellows it out a bit. You see, this type of cleaning binge happens when your house has been undergoing a major purge for the last few weeks. It is amazing to be able to close closet doors without resorting to prayers of protection. Come on, be honest, you know the ones I’m talking about. Those moments where your shoulder is against the door and your are praying nothing heavy falls off a shelf and onto your head. It can’t be just us. Right?
*chirp*chirp*chirp*
I really despise those crickets sometimes.
Any-who, wish us fair fortune as we find the fun in passing on goodies with some life left in them and tossing the rest!
P.S. Yes, I did in fact coordinate my purchase of $1 microfiber cleaning cloths to the scent/color of the cleaning products. Told you I like themes! Poor Ryan lives with this every day, y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment